14 July 2011

A little sewing

I have some pink stools in my craft room, they are from ikea and cost about $9. I had been thinking that they would be more comfortable with some cushions on them. So yesterday I went about making a cushion for one of the stools. It is quite a tall cushion and wasn't sure that it looked right but when you sit on it it squishes down. I may make the next one a little shorter and jam pack it with stuffing.

I used some Riley Blake fabric that I picked up at spotlight a while ago and then added a button from the button jar. Underneath I sewed on some ties so that the cushion wont go missing(I have two sneaky cheeky monkeys around here) and it wont slip off the stool while you are sitting on it.


If you have been popping over here this month I would love it if you would leave a comment- say hello! :)

No comments: