13 May 2012

Mothers Day Catch up :)

Today I walked 7.5kms in the Mothers Day Classic!
Yay I can tick off one of the things that I committed to this year. Even though I promised myself that I would be running I very quickly realised with everything going on with Luke that I just wouldn't have the time. I did what I could. And I am happy that I managed to be in the event!!!
Some other things that have been going on around here:
 Currant buns made in the bread maker, they were yummy for breakfast.
 Some little succulents were planted as our very first indoor plants.
There has also been a bit of scarf wearing happening here now that the weather is getting a little cooler.
The autumn colours here in the hills are really beautiful.... I will have to show you next time!

Hope you had a happy mothers day with lots of mummy cuddles!

No comments: