5 March 2013

In My Garden

I have been loving seeing the snow filled pictures out there in blog land at the moment. But here it is a very different story. It is very dry and we are still having mid 30 degree days, Autumn is nearly here and we are getting some cooler days in between but for now we are still waiting for rain and cooler weather.
 I have been watering the passion fruit vine but I think it may be flowering a little late.
Many people here have run out of water and have had to have it trucked in, we are no exception.
This is the view from my front door looking up towards the hill. The colours are still golden and blue and I am so looking forward to the green that Autumn will bring.
Lots of things going to seed.
I am so looking forward to the end of the brown days and the beginning of some greener ones!

No comments: