28 September 2009

Bags Bags Bags

Last night I made this bag
I love the fabric but i wasn't as happy with the shape of it, it is quite large too. So this morning I decided that i would make up my own pattern and i came up with this:
Its got a flap over the front because i couldn't be bothered sewing in a zip or anything... I think i might embellish the two pink ones and pretty them up even more. I made a second one with this chocolate brown and turquoise fabric, I really love this one the most but it is going to be a gift.....


I managed to also get one layout done over the weekend, snuggled up in front of the tv with paul watching pretty woman and drawing on this LO was fun :)





1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Gosh you have been busy! All of the bags look great and the fabrics are yummy.
That's a gorgeous layout too :)