3 July 2010

Scrappin Again

I have finally done a little scrapping. It has taken me a little while to get back to it- I had started to over think it and question where i was putting everything and just completely over analyzing it. When I saw Kathie links post about your style and all the different things that she uses on her lo's it inspired me and I wondered what I would come up with if i used all of the things she uses on her lo's. so I wrote down the 14 things and off I went- I was completely surprised that by using the same 'ingredients' I came up with a very Kathie looking page :)
The 14 things are:
Inked edges
splatter painting
Misting
use of stencils
pennant flags
grass
butterflies
Negative shapes
stamped images
Ruched fabric/tissue paper/heavy laces
B/W lettering
Distressed layers

No comments: