21 December 2010

8th Crafty day

I unlike many Aussies have never made White Christmas or chocolate crackles . So when Paul came home form work talking about white Christmas that a lady at work had made and he had sample of. I asked if she might be able to give me her recipe - she did! And on Sunday we made white Christmas.....At least Blake and Paul did because as soon as Luke saw what Blake was doing Luke wanted to join in. So Paul suggested that he make chocolate crackles (the recipe was on the rice bubble pack) so we made both!Rosemary's White Christmas: Combine1 and 1/2 cups of Rice bubbles, 1/2 cup of coconut and csr soft icing mixture, 100 gms of glace cherries, 1/4 cup of dried currant in a medium bowl , mix well. Stir in 125g melted Copha, mix until coated, spoon into patty cases .Refrigerate until firm Makes about 25
check out Blake's crazy face!!! LOL
This was the first time that Luke has ever 'cooked' anything I was so proud of him. He often likes to watch us cook but never participates.
I haven't been able to blog lately cos my mouse died so...I am hoping to post this afternoon to make up for it :)

No comments: