23 January 2011

Meet....

Mr Bicycle Bunny. Look what I whipped up for Easter, I know its a little early but usually I leave my ideas until its far too late and they never happen so this time I'm getting a hop on it! He may be looking for a new home very soon. He would make a nice little Easter gift for a young boy don't you think........He loves to go on special adventures. And he loves to get carrot stuck between his teeth- watch out veggie crisper here comes bicycle bunny!
And he even loves to feel the wind in his ears. When he rides this fast its makes his teeth chatter - very dangerous indeed!He may be for sale......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too cute!
Megs :)

buzzee bee said...

The wind in his ears and a fire truck under his little cotton tail, what more could he want??
I love his teeth I hope he flosses!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh, so precious!! Ditto buzzee...hope he flosses. ;) Love the cute fabric too!! It was so nice to *meet* you. :)

Thanks so much for joining in my "Bliss-at-Home" project today. I hope you'll stop by Serenity Now again soon. :)

Lindsey V said...

Hi there! I found you through Serenity Now!

#1 - this bunny is just TOO cute! I like that it is retro and out-of-the-ordinary!

#2 - Australia! My mom has always wanted to travel there, so it has been on my radar my whole like. THEN, I married a South African, so then the whole sports rivalry thing! HA!

#3 - Glad to connect across the waters with you in this blogging world!