28 March 2011

Today I Made....

Do you really know how much money you spend on pressies every year? Yesterday we were going through our budget and I discovered just how much money we spend on pressies every year and I have to say I was FLABBERGASTED OMG. And we only buy for our small family, my brother and his family, Paul's sister and her family and our parents that's it! So today out came the sewing machine I am planning on making even more pressies this year with my big fat pile of fabric that I already have. Today I made a set of coasters:And I kinda love them, they feel so nice and they are super simple to make and they didn't take forever.
I will be making more of these and might even make a set for myself to go with the new pink latte mugs I bought!
They make a cute little gift :)

No comments: