9 August 2011

Catch up day!

These last few days have been super busy, although I have been able to get some making done in between the rush I haven't made it to the computer to blog about it.
 Today I thought I would catch up by posting two days at a time.
Thursday: I finally finished my journal cover, as you can see I kept it quite simple. It is for my homemakers journal and I use it everyday. I want to try making some more of these in a bit of a different way.
 Friday: It was super busy on Friday, my mum was arriving home on Saturday and I was organising some things for her, also we had people over for lunch on Sunday so I was busy getting washing out of the way and cleaning up ready for the weekend. I couldn't help making my sugar jar a little pretty, Paul says I scrapbooked the sugar!

No comments: