9 August 2011

Monday and Tuesday

Monday: I whipped up two more shopping bags. I really like this fabric, the chocolate brown helps the other colours really pop! I want to make enough of these to have a trolley full. They are so much better than those green bags we get here, you can fold them up and put them in your purse.
Tuesday: We have been buying seeds up, all kinds as you can see. We are getting ready for spring and hopefully soon we will have our veggie beds ready and I will also buy some seedlings and I want to get my hands on some heirloom varieties too. Since this will be our first  real year I want to give lots of things a go and see what works here. 
We are starting to get little bits of sunshine here and flowers are starting to blossom, some small signs of spring beginning here

No comments: