1 January 2012

The Word 2012

Commit is my word for 2012.
Paul suggested it after I was giving him a description of the type of things I wanted for my year and it has somehow stuck. Its not a pretty word, its not super inspiring but it is what I need to do.
I want to commit to myself, no one else.
I want to run the city to bay so I commit to running everyday.
I want to blog more so I will commit to taking more photos and being here more.
I want to save more so I will commit to being more frugal.
I want to commit time to myself, I will be investing a lot of time in Luke this year and I want to remember to take time for myself and remember to keep balance and happiness in my life. And as always be thankful.

2 comments:

Nic Wood said...

Happy 2012. Great word, and i love your list of intentions. Still struggling to find my word, Im sure it will find me soon enough!
Nic xxx

Nell said...

Good on you! I still haven't thought of a word for this year. Last year was "simplify" and then I took on teaching and governing council and Creative Memories Leaders group etc etc and it SOOOO didn't happen LOL
Maybe this year needs to be "Balance"?
Hugs to Luke.