31 December 2011

2011 Favourites

I thought I would share some of my favourite photos on this last day of 2011.
 Blake's first day  of school , he was super excited and has had an amazing school year, learning so much and making a tonne of new friends
 Blake learning new things and I just had to put this picture in because he is looking so grown up in it.
 Luke birthday this year was a huge milestone- he was actually interested in opening presents! Starting Kindy was another huge milestone.
 We spent a lot of time in the garden this year ( we still have a very long way to go) and the boys were always begging to go in the wheel barrow.
 My crazy munchkins on Christmas day!
Daddy's birthday, it was around this time that Luke began to say happy birthday to people.

I have decided on a word for 2012 and I will share tomorrow- do you have a word?

1 comment:

Sami said...

Lovely milestones. All the best for 2012.