10 January 2013

Today I Made

(Still using photos from my phone grrrr- gotta get Paul to look at that for me!)

Finally got a quick bit of scrapping happening today. I dont think you will be able to read any of it, the gist of it is that Paul surprised me on Christmas morning by getting me two of the things I have been wishing for for quite some time. I was utterly spoilt! He got me a new Instax Mini camera that takes instant photos- these are the first I took of the boys at the breakfast table on Christmas morning.
 He also got me an amazing home republic bed spread that I have had my eyes on for a while, I will have to show it to you it kinda completes my bedroom and inspired a new coat of paint and some curtains to happen a lot sooner that they were going to.
I thought I would also show you these coloured ice blocks that the boys made for playing with in the bath, they were short lived in this hot weather but lots of fun.

No comments: